About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch is all the Buzz!

You can see the bee on her right shoulder!










Went to the pumpkin patch for the 4th year in a row with Peanut. We met up with some friends. Peanut dressed as a bride and looked just adorable. When we got there I showed the girls a spot to meet at in case we got separated from each other. We walked them over to the maze that's made out of hay and watched them go in. This is the bigger kid maze so it's kind of hard to see where they're at. We kept watching the exit and no Peanut or Chloe...they got lost in the maze and ended up going out the entrance...and waiting exactly at the spot I showed them! Very cool!!!

The bees at the pumpkin patch seem to get worse and worse each year. We were playing in the patch and Peanut was climbing on the haystack. I wanted some photos of her sitting amongst the pumpkins...she took several really fun shots and then my friend was going to take one of the two of us. We were posing for the picture when BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...a bee stung my Peanut!!! She cried at first and I did my best not to freak out. This was her first bee sting and I didn't know if she'd be allergic (my dad is deathly allergic to yellow jackets, but I don't have any allergies)...thank goodness she was not allergic! I was really proud of her for wanting to stay and continue having fun. It was a beautiful overcast day (translation...not hot)...next year will probably be the last year we go...my Peanut is so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment