About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Visitor




Saturday night I went outside to water the flowers and other dying foliage by my front door. It was about 9pm. Never expected to see this beauty hanging around! She was very large and the colors on her were spectacular. What a treat. Ironically I posted to the blog about this time last year with the story of the "moth-erflies" and my Grandma Ann. I mentioned how they always showed up around a significant time. Grandma Ann's birthday would have been this October 9th. I like to think the buttterfly knew I was thinking about her...and as corny as it sounds, when I see a butterfly it is nice to just pretend it is a visit from Grandma Ann...and my heart fills up.

No comments:

Post a Comment