About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Position at Age 39?

I haven't taken a ballet class since I was 8 (31 years ago)...Peanut's ballet studio started offering a beginning ballet class for the moms to take while their little ones are in their class...was a bit hesitant at first, but I really enjoyed it. I like the bar work the best because it feels like I'm getting a workout and it is actually quite relaxing (good music too). Did NOT like learning a ballet routine...felt kind of juvenile. Thank goodness we don't have to be in the recital! And thank goodness we don't do the "dolly dance" at the end of each class like the little kids do. Though I wouldn't mind getting a skittle candy...THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES POSTED OF ME IN BALLET CLASS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment