About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"We don't have to go to the mall then"

First off...I have many posts to make from Thanksgiving and my 40th Birthday...coming soon...promise.
So this morning I was driving Peanut to school. She keeps using potty words for everything and she uses them in the strangest way...If you tell her something she'll say, "Okay, stink!" or call you "stinky biscuits", "poopie pants", etc...Well, she was doing that the whole way to school. We are going to see Santa at the mall tonight, so I told her, "You know, Santa is gonna know that you are saying these words when mommy asks you to stop"...and something about how he wouldn't be happy...She asked me how he would know and, of course, I said "he just knows"...
She thinks for a minute and says, "We don't have to go to the mall then".
We are going...can't wait to hear what she says to Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment