About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Friday, May 14, 2010

"My Boobies, My Legs and My Tushy Buns"

When Peanut was about two she started asking to "go downstairs with her boobies"...this was always after I gave her a bath and was about to put her pajamas on and take her downstairs. She didn't want her top on. Of course I obliged because kids need bare bare time. Then one evening she said, "I want to go downstairs with my boobies, my legs and my tushy buns". This, of course meant she wanted to be naked. This is one of my favorite stories to tell her because it was always such a fun time (once I actually got her out of the bath and dried off)...and it brings out the giggles.
I've had horrendous night sweats recently. The kind where I wake up at 3am soaked and freezing. I end up changing my clothes and sometimes changing the sheets. Even my legs sweat!  I'm going to my OB-GYN for a tune up in the next week. I am not sure if this sweating is due to the anti-depressant I take or pre-menopause (Oh the horror!!!!). My hormones just feel out of whack.
I am trying different things at night while I wait for my appointment. Last night I went to bed (alone) with my boobies, my feet and my legs...no night sweats! That's rare, and I woke up smiling for a change. Peanut was definitely on to something way back when.

No comments:

Post a Comment