About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Know


"Good morning," Isaac said as he wrapped his arms around her.
Sam giggled when he kissed her on the neck and scooted herself closer to his body.
They found each other's feet and nestled in like spoons.
"Who fell asleep first last night?" she asked.
"I think you did. You snored a little last night," he said in a playful way.
Sam turned her head so she could see his face and said, "I know."
He pulled the blanket over her bare shoulder.
"How do you know you snored if you were asleep?" he asked.
"Because you just told me," she said with a smirk.

"So," she said, "I've been thinking about this whole 'I love you, I love you more' argument we had last night."
"And what have you decided?" Isaac asked.
"It's okay if you want to love me more," she said.
"Well, then, it's settled," he said.
"Yep," she said, nodding in agreement.
"I do, you know. I do love you more," he said.
"I know, I knew that even before you said it just now," she said as she rolled over to face him.
"And how exactly did you know?" he asked.
"Because you told me last night when I was snoring."
"You just set me up," said Isaac.
Sam rolled back over, pulled his arm back around her,
and said, "I know."

13 comments:

  1. You two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's pillow talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be sure that neither one of you rolls out of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony and I have these conversations all the time. :) It IS the best kind of pillow talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stephanie, this conversation you've shared delights me. I remember this time last year in your life and now the seasons have come and gone and you've been patient and gracious with yourself and look at the gifts you've received. Awesome. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, it makes me happy to know that you see changes in me.

      Delete
  6. This is so cute! I'm still smiling even as I write this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! What a precious morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gave me the warm fuzzies all over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb Article i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Установите точный график, чтобы знать, когда вы должны посадить семена. Даже если вы растете ваши растения в помещении, вы должны следовать графику, который соответствует сезону play bazaar satta king и внешней температуры. Потратьте некоторое время на ваше расписание в начале сезона, и вы должны быть в состоянии улучшить его в следующем году.

    ReplyDelete