About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Changing Topics




We have herons in our neighborhood. They make the most ridiculous noises. Kind of reminds me of those Jibba Jabba's from the 1990's. It was a doll that you could grab by the neck and shake...it would make this strange glottal kind of noise...supposed to relieve tension, etc...were actually pretty funny in a warped sort of way.

Back to the birds. They have these huge nests all over the neighborhood and are making quite a mess. Thank goodness they are not setting up camp in the trees that hang over my driveway!

Somebody told me these are blue herons, but I have not looked it up yet. We have one white egret as well...such strange little creatures...but fun to have around.

No comments:

Post a Comment