About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Saddle Up! It's Chanukah Party Time!!!!!!

Tonight is Peanut's Chanukah party. This will be our fourth year. It's a good feeling when your friends contact you a month before and ask when you're having it (so they can get it on their calendars). I have to admit, I almost didn't want to do one this year. Nana Rose won't be able to come in from Albuquerque this time, so I thought I'd have to make the latkes by myself. I have a girlfriend who is coming early to help me and then yesterday Ardie offered to assist as well. He did such a good job last year eating up the latkes he's now a pro at what they should taste like! It should be an interesting party...Robert D and his parents will be there and possibly his girlfriend. I've also invited Russell. This will be his first time meeting Robert and his family. Glad it will be on "home turf".
When Peanut found out Russell was coming she said, "What we'll do is have everyone line up and take turns having horsey rides on Rusty." This morning Russell emailed me to see if he could bring anything to the party. I told him... a saddle...

No comments:

Post a Comment