About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vacation


Earlier this year I was online looking for summer camps for Peanut. One website was chock full of info and also had a drawing for a 3 night stay at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. I forgot about entering the contest, but a couple of months later I received a call saying I had won!!!! I chose Labor Day weekend. The trip was for a family of 4 so I invited my friend Tracy and her daughter along. It was one of the nicest vacations I've ever taken and then first vacation in quite some time that didn't involve visiting family. Best of all we did not have to take a plane ride to get there. They had a theme of Alice in Wonderland at the hotel. I dressed Peanut up as Alice and Tracy dressed her daughter up as The Red Queen. They were adorable and I got some great photos of our experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment