About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Special

Earlier this week I brought Peanut to my office. It was after I picked her up from school. There's much to be said about your co-workers watching your child grow up. Felt a lot of pride this particular time. Peanut was her usually talkative self only this time she didn't need a warm-up period. She wanted to go room by room and say hello to everyone (my friends as she calls them...and some of them are). I have to say that everyone who saw her Monday has said something to me about her. The biggest compliment made by several people is how happy she is. Warms my heart to be able to say, "Yes, she's happy all the time." Knowing this makes our relationship all the more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment