About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Relationship Books

I'm on a roll, so I'm going to keep going with this bad date from dating sites theme...read a profile today from a guy who I saw read mine. It was a little wishy washy, but nice and he was nice looking so I kept reading... he wrote something about how he's had failed relationships in the past (he's divorced, so I assumed that) yaddi yaddi...no big deal at that point...then I look at the section where you get to write your likes and dislikes. Under "books read" he wrote, "I write relationship books". Huh?!

So if he ever were to say to someone, "I write bad relationship books" would that mean he writes books about bad relationships or relationship books that are bad?!...just sayin'


No comments:

Post a Comment