About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Monday, May 23, 2011

60 Seconds, Go!

Okay, I seriously could get completely caught up in reading everyone's blogs. You all are fantastic and I've really enjoyed your feedback as well. Each of you have a unique style and I'm sure I've only gotten a glimpse of who you are. I'll keep reading if you keep writing!

I have no time to post anything substantial about me at the moment, but just wanted to get that out.

2 comments:

  1. How long were you married before your ex became a dick?

    picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going through a dry patch as well. I have many posts started but I haven't been able to finish any quite yet.

    Truthfully, all I want to do is nap.

    I'm in serious need of some sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete