About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays... on Tuesday Night

Training an intern at the office this week, so I won't have time tomorrow in the morning to post. My job is not rocket science. I inspect commercial properties for a living. It's been a great 10 years with my company. I don't love the work, it's not challenging enough...but the people make it worthwhile.

I love that there's never been a day in the past ten years that I've dreaded going to work. No asshole, micromanager bosses, not caddy women, no office gossip, no drama, no inflated egos, no fear that I can't do my job. Work has been my one constant for the past ten years...and having that in my life right now is a gift.

It's the night before Wednesday, what do you love?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy that gift Chickie, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I got a much needed day off today.

    My mom did the final fitting on my wedding dress. We went to lunch, I bought the boys their wedding suits, found earrings for my dress, AND painted the crown moulding in my bathroom.

    It's a day off that I could focus on me and the upcoming events, instead of delievring bills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you came up with the idea for What I love Wednesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete