About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays

I can't believe it is Wednesday already! I almost forgot to post today.

More Peanut things to love on:

I love when she slows down enough in the evening so that I can sit on the side of the bed and we can talk right before she goes to sleep. We had a great conversation Monday night just talking about how nice it was to have that time to talk! At one point I said something to her and she sat straight up in bed and hugged me...it was something simple about how I felt about her. What did I say to her? I can't remember. My mind is blanking at this moment, mommy brain, happens more times than I care to admit. But I loved the unexpectedness of that moment.

It's Wednesday, what do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Raising Youngest has been a challange to say the least. Every morning he comes into my bedroom, says "good morning" to my head (usually grumbling under the covers about it being 5am) and hugs me.

    I love it. Even when it's 430am.

    ReplyDelete