About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Gang






Took Peanut to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound yesterday. It is becoming a tradition to go with Cecilie and Madeleine and this year we had "baby" Grey with us too! The girls had a lot of fun and it felt good to just let them run around barefoot and have a good time. Peanut especially enjoyed the cotton candy this year proving that she takes after me. We split a bag for the girls and she gobbled hers up in minutes...then she kept asking Maddie to "share" hers...thank goodness Maddie is good at sharing and not a huge fan of cotton candy (lucky Cecilie). One photo is of the girls playing in a wooden house. Peanut told me I had to be the wolf. I would knock and say "Little girls, little girls, please let me in" and Peanut would say, "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin". The second time I did that Peanut said, "This house is made of straw so you only have to 'foof' it" which is what I do when I blow on food that is too hot for her to eat. She cracks me up! We had the best time and she fell asleep in the car almost instantly on the way home. Think we were both tired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment