About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Sugar Me Up"

Peanut and I will be going to Mimi and Paw Paw's house for Trick-or-Treating this year. It's supposed to be her dad's year to have her for Trick-or-Treating, but we're already making great strides with this "co-parenting" stuff and he's invited me to come along...actually, it's quite possible his parents did the inviting, but what really matters is that Peanut gets both parents for Halloween. So...I was telling Peanut about our plans for Wednesday night and she said "Yeah, Mimi and Paw Paw are going to sugar me up on Halloween"...I think she's plenty sweet without the candy. Speaking of candy, she keeps asking to go to the "spooky store". We went to Party City to find my witch costume and they had candy bracelets. I got her one, and now she wants to go to the store all the time. She's definitely my daughter. I would do almost anything for candy/sweets when I was her age (still will! wink). Story goes that I used to ask everyone for cookies wherever we went. My mom told me that I wasn't allowed to do this...so we were visiting a friend and I said "It would be okay if you want to give me a cookie"...SEE! I didn't ask for it outright...kind of like asking to go to the spooky store.

No comments:

Post a Comment