About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

You can put a three-horn in a dress...




Peanut wanted to be Esmeralda from the movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I found a costume on eBay (I love eBay!) and showed it to her and she just had to be that...really...no pressure. We've been watching the movie quite a bit. It came with a lot of other VHS' that I got from eBay. I've had them for about a year and Peanut just picked it out of the pile one day and said she wanted to watch it. She was instantly mesmerized by Esmeralda and the music is amazing...so I bid on the soundtrack from eBay (told you, I love eBay!) and that's our car music now.


Kind of like that the girlie side in her is finally coming out...of course, she's going to be an off-the-beaten-path "princess"...no mainstream princess costumes for my little three-horn. hee hee....so the costume arrives and I'll admit, I was a bit nervous...in the past I haven't been able to get costumes on her! Not this time. She wanted to spend the whole day in her dress dancing like a gypsy...and attacking sharp tooths! You can put a three-horn in a dress, but you can't take the dinosaur out of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment