About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They really do listen

Sunday when we were at the pumpkin patch I had a quiet moment with Peanut. Thought it would be a good idea to talk with her about strangers since the place was pretty crowded. I've never really talked with her about that, so I told her what a stranger was and what she should do if she got lost or if a stranger tried to talk to her, etc. She was very quiet while I'll explained it, so I wasn't quite sure if she got it. Then this morning out of the blue (I'm lovin' these out of the blue comments) she said, "I'm not allowed to talk to strangers or leave with them..." Yes!!!!!! She does listen. Also found out that she's been learning the same thing in school. Very reassuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment