About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Friday, July 15, 2011

My 400th POST!!!!! and The Funny Looking Kid With the Big Nose

UPDATE: I just realized that this was my 400th post!

I've come a long way since The First One

I took some time to read through some of my older posts. I laughed, I cried, I laughed again...and I marveled at how much Peanut has grown...as have I.




I had some really big hair in 1986! I was 17 in this photo.

Yes, sometimes big belts just don't work

I looked like a Poodle Head. BTW, the girl in the picture was one of my good friends. She was very "flowerchild"-ish (usually wore hair straight and it was long and golden). Her nickname was Woodstock. I was Snoopy, because I loved Snoopy and I was the "funny looking kid with the big nose".

11 comments:

  1. Back in my neck of the woods, they say "the higher the hair, the closer to God."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were at least 3" taller...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blame it on the 80's if you don't like how you looked! That's what I do, except it was more the 60's, 70's, 80's! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such 80s hair. Mine was no better, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through Whiskeys and following : )

    I was only 4 when this photo was taken but I remember my sister using a whole can of hairspray on her hair every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Sinclair and Soph!
    Soph- the sad thing is I could acheive this look without hairspray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the BIG Four Oh Oh!!!
    I looked like a nerd in the 80s. Wait, I WAS a nerd in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I had some big-ass hair in high school, but you win! But back then, your hair would have been like a crown. We all wanted the big hair! The straight haired girls hated the big haired girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gorgeous!!! What a cute picture :0) So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol Love the hair! I think everyone had hair like that in the 80"s. Love it! Congrats friend you are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete