About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Spectacular Love Story

I almost forgot to post this!

If my Grandma Ann was still living, today would have been her 70th Wedding Anniversary with my Papa Sam (still living- he's 96!). They were just shy of their 59th wedding anniversary when she passed away in 2010.

I've mentioned before that August 10th is my favorite day of the year. If I ever re-marry it'll be on this date!

Beautiful marriage....lots of bumps, they drove each other crazy (in a loving way), but in the end it was a spectacular love story.


5 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet story. Sad but sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy stories like this. One set of grandparents was married almost 62 years before Grandma passed, the other set has been married for ~58 years. My parents for 31 years.

    Yay for love stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those kinds of stories! 59 years is an amazing marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandparents have been married 62 years now, and my parents 40 I hope Phil and I get somewhere close to one of those before we die. lol Started a bit late though so who knows. hugs

    ReplyDelete