About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Circus is in Town!

Peanut asked me to take her to the circus a couple of weeks ago. She must have heard something from her classmates...sure enough, the circus is in town. I went on-line yesterday and purchased two tickets for this weekend. Should be fun and I plan on surprising her (well, holding off telling her until I just can't hold off any longer...so I'll probably tell her tonight)...never very good at keeping secrets when it comes to surprises! Don't even ask me how much these seats cost (I actually got some really good ones for last minute)...sometimes you just have to go all out for a "first". I can still remember the last time I went to the circus. Was with my dad, stepmom and brother and sister. Must have been 30 years ago! Will take pictures to post early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment