About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Peanut can now do commercials

DVR'd a show for Peanut to watch and turned it on for her this morning while she had breakfast. I was getting ready for work and came in to check on her and she said "Mom, did you know that you don't need to water your plants every day. You can put a water globe in the soil (seriously, she said all this) and you don't have to water any more. You're going to need 4 of them (what they advertise) and you can do it using only one hand"...she was talking about those devices you can put in your plants that automatically release water when your plant needs it...was actually thinking of getting one (news station said they were a "Deal" -not a dud)...but now I don't want her to think we'll buy everything we see on tv. Normally I forward thru commercials so she just doesn't see them...interestingly enough, she has seen other commercials for toys, but never gave me the run down on them before. She could have done this commercial herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment