About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baskin Robbins, Bring Back My Daiquiri Ice!

Baskin Robbins had a flavor called daiquiri ice. I'd been enjoying it since at least the 1970's (fond memories of trips to the Kendall Mall with my best friend, Tricia to get it). Recently at a local BR I discovered that they replaced it with this toxic green looking Lime daiquiri ice! What were they thinking?! Normally I'd "write a letter", but this time.... I called them. The took my name, my number and I promise I was very nice when I told them at least 3 times to "Bring it back!"
:)
This was a perfect flavor, light, refreshing and belongs on a sugar cone. I like it almost, if not as much as Carvel Ice Cream Cakes.
When I googled daiquiri ice this morning there were tons of posts, etc about this topic...I am not alone apparently!
Last month when I was in Seattle we did find a BR that still had the original, but I have a feeling that was the last of it...darn, should have ordered a double scoop! :)
Anyhoo.....if you feel the same about this flavor you can call them at 1-800-859-5339.
Next thing you know there will be no more Cadbury Eggs! Oh the horror......

No comments:

Post a Comment