I love Wednesday nights during the summer!
Why, you ask?
Up there in my Top 10 favorite shows of all time.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Judging Amy - Okay, this is actually my number 1
2. Homefront - Only on for a season or two...back in 1992, I think. It was awesome. Kyle Chandler was sooooo hot in this show! Ooh! I think this one is actually tied with Early Edition.
3. Profit - I wanna say this was a 1994 series...canceled after 1 season as well. Twisted dude, yet likable
4. Criminal Minds - Holy tushy ca-ca there are some really messed up characters on that show!
5. So You Think You Can Dance - Amazing dancing, right in our living rooms...and the talent show with the most talent...hands down
6. Ally McBeal - I so cried when this show ended...and I'm still searching for my Billy..."Bygones!"
7. The O.C. - Yes, I'm admitting this. C'mon! Ryan loved Journey!!!!
8. Hardy Boys - Shaun Cassidy/Parker Stevenson - 1970's...I still have a poster of Shaun...giggle
9. Nip/Tuck - Guilty pleasure
10. Damages - I can't stand Glenn Close in most movies...I love her in this show...Always love a good anti-hero...plus the storyline has me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
It's Wednesday! What do you love?