About Me

My photo
I'm a Recovering Drama Queen. I got tired of the same old lines.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Up to My Eyeballs

It's been a busy week as I'm tyring to get ready to go out of town for work (and to meet Julianna!). Sorry I haven't had time to post, and I'm trying to save the longer posts for reading tonight when I have a moment to relax and enjoy them.

Between cleaning house (mom is coming to take care of Peanut while I'm gone), packing stuff up, finishing up work assignments, and what has now turned into an egg hunt for that Cadbury Egg I put away just for Julianna, you could say that...

I'M UP TO MY EYEBALLS busy.

hee hee


Yeah, I kind of feel like Peanut did in this photo from 2006!


10 comments:

  1. Ah, you and Julianna are going to have such a fab time together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I understand that feeling. I'm playing catch up with everyone too. lol Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hope you liked the post I sent you. If not let me know and I'll write you another one real quick. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip!

    Peanut ia ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip. I used to love traveling at the company's expense. Several times when they sent me to Boston or San Francisco, I took Jilda with me. I'd always take a few days after the business was over and we'd tour.
    That look on Peanut's face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited!

    And I get the busy stuff, I had to take Saturday off so I could catch up on everything.

    I have to say, Peanut is so stinking cute! Almsot reminds me of me whe I was little. Really! I'll bring you pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I think I'm in love with Peanut. I've been wanting a grandchild for a long time. I'm just sayin'.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut's expression could win an Olympic medal for the phrase, "What's happening?"

    I hope that on your trip you can leave worry and stress behind and just live in the moment and enjoy it.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you to meet Julianna!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nana Rose and Peanut!!

    ReplyDelete